Welcome to my Oceanside CA Real Estate BLOG!Oceanside CA REALTOR, Surfer, Photographer, Real Estate & Lifestyle Blogger
Oceanside Real Estate Agent
760.207.7245 / Dusty.Brazil@Compass.com
Sharing The Oceanside Real Estate Market with you, one blog post at a time!
Oceanside is a huge real estate market. Fortunately, I’ve had many opportunities over the years to become intimately familiar with Oceanside, including most of its’ neighborhoods, market trends, street names, commute patterns, and so much more.
Showing houses for sale in Oceanside is always exciting. It’s not as easy as you would think, at least doing it in style and with grace, it isn’t. However, my goal is to make it look like it is, so your experience is one that you will look back on and say, ” Boy, that Dusty guy sure knows his stuff, and I’m so glad we used him as our Oceanside CA Real Estate Agent”.
I love what I do, my lifestyle reflects that and is one that I have designed! On any given day, you can typically find me somewhere in coastal North County San Diego, anywhere from Oceanside to Carmel Valley, just being me, a surfer, catching some waves, or either showing houses or driving my 2 awesome kids to where they gotta go.
I take much pride in proving my client with extraordinary service when it’s go-time. If you are not working with an agent in Oceanside yet, you out to be and if you are already and you are not happy, ( which you must be if you are reading this LOL) I’d be happy to swoop in and fix that problem, too. If you are buying or selling in Oside, my site has what you need. Ready to get started?
Oceanside Real Estate Market Snapshot
The overall real estate market in Oceanside can be summed up in a few words. It’s definitely a seller’s market, some neighborhoods and price points vary, however. Inventory is the #1 challenge buyers face which is fueling bidding wars and solid over asking sales occurring.
My Recent SALES in Oceanside
Here are my two most recent sales in Oceanside. They both happen to be in Marina Del Mar, an Oceanfront condo community at Oceanside Harbor.
Unit 101A- Just SOLD- Ground floor 1-bed Oceanfront Condo for $640,000
Unit 307A- Top Floor Unit 1 Bed Oceanfront Condo $660,000- Represented Seller- This was just flipped and re-listed for 1 mill!
Marina Towers Unit 4C- Sold for 955,000 represented buyer. Also sold buyers’ homes in Riverside so they could purchase this Oceanside Condo!
Rancho Del Oro- Just Sold in Pacific Ridge Community – Detached home on Via Candelas for 1,030,000. Represented buyers!
Dustys' Tips and Tricks on how to search Oceanside Homes For Sale on his Website
Here’s the down and dirty on how to take full advantage of all the cool tech that I heavily invest in. My website offers you a super fast search experience, with practically zero lag time in delivering you the top new Oceanside condos for sale, just listed, reduced, back on market etc. You can do all all sorts of filters and customized searched and create save searches. Read the full post and watch my video about how to really work it.
Popular Real Estate Searches: Lifestyle, Price & Neighborhood Searches 🤙💦⛳️
Below I have created some easy one-click and go searches for you to make your experience that much better! Whether you are a brand new shopper to the Oceanside Housing Market or a hot to trot buyer or seller who are ready to do a transaction, like yesterday, I’ve got what you need! BE SURE TO SIGN UP WHEN PROMPTED TO SO YOU CAN GET EMAILS FROM MY WEBSITE BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCES!
Oceanside Lifestyle Searches
- Oceanside Oceanfront Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Oceanfront Condos
- Oceanside Golf Course Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Gated Properties
- Oceanside Single Level Homes For Sale
- Oceanside homes for sale with swimming pool
- Oceanside New Homes built after 2016
- Oceanside Beach Houses/ Cottages
- Oceanside Homes West of 5 Freeway
- Ocean View Homes in Oceanside
Oceanside Neighborhoods & Oceanside Master Planned Communities
- Alcima Condos in Oceanside CA
- Alamosa Park Oceanside
- Alta Loma Neighborhood- An older neighborhood in between Mission and Oceanside BLVD.
- Altura at Pacific Ridge – New Condos in Rancho Del Oro
- American Heritage Neighborhood- Homes built in the 1980s off College in South Oceanside near Home Depot
- Arbolitos- North Oceanside Condos
- Arbor Hill Condos in Oceanside is located off Oceanside BLVD and offer a great affordable price point under 400K
- Arrowood Golf Community. A large newer master-planned community offering a great lifestyle near the back gate of Camp Pendleton off Vandergrift. Various subdivisions, like Montemar, Saybrook, and Spyglass, to name a few
- Avalon at Eagles Crossing Condos in South O, off Mission. Cheap Oceanside Condos For Sale!
- Bayshores Condos in Oceanside- Low Prices under 600K
- Bel Canto Neighborhood-A small charming subdivision in Rancho Del Oro
- Belaire- Belaire is a subdivision in South Rancho Del Oro composed of 91 single-family homes
- Belamar- Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro neighborhood with Clubhouse and Tennis Courts!
Dusty’s Top 10 Things to see, or experience in Oceanside !
1. Oceanside Pier
The pier is probably the biggest tourist destination and place to go to soak in Living in Oceanside. There are a lot of activities you can do right there at the pier and the strand. Yew!
2. Oceanside Harbor
Just north of the pier lies the tip of North County San Diego, just before Camp Pendleton, Oceanside Harbor. There is a huge sandy beach where you can enjoy many water activities. ( See numbers 6 and 7.
3. San Luis Rey Mission in Oceanside
San Luis Rey Mission is a cool site to see and appreciate our history. Time travel a few centuries back into life, pre present day.
4. SKYDIVING IN OCEANSIDE if you are up for it!
5. WHALE WATCHING TOURS AT OCEANSIDE HARBOR
6. HALF OR FULL DAY FISHING CHARTER TRIP FROM OCEANSIDE HARBOR
7. EAT IN DOWNTOWN OCEANSIDE- DOWNTOWN OCEANSIDE DINING, maybe RUBYS ON THE OCEANSIDE PIER?
8. BEACH DAY
9. OCEANSIDE BIKE TRAIL & OCEANSIDE SKATE PARKS
10. WALK ON THE BEACH AT SUNSET
Random Photos of Oceanside homes and other Cool Stuff
Check out photos I’ve taken while out showingOceanside Homes For Sale or just cruising O’side. See photos of cool sunsets, homes I’ve shown, my listings, favorite eateries, surf shots, etc.
Oceanside Harbor is a great place to look for a condo for sale in Oceanside. There’s North Coast Village Oceanfront Community, Marina Towers High Rise Condos, and Marina Del Mar Oceanfront Vacation Rentals ( allow short term rentals)
” THE STRAND ” runs along the oceanfront in Oceanside, from the South Jetty at North Coast Village, past the pier to Wisconsin Street.. The strand and Pacific Street, feature the best properties in Oceanside. There are oceanfront and ocean view homes, condos, duplexes and more. This is the very heart of Downtown Oceanside where the downtown part of the Oceanside Commercial Real Estate has boomed in the past 10 years. There are plenty of restaurants, pubs, and more.